Dental implants - a "natural" solution
Dental implants are the prefered replacement for the lost teeth. As anchors in the jawbone, dental implants form a stable foundation for permanent attachment of the crown; grinding of adjacent teeth does not take place, and since implants act as "artificial dental roots" by transmitting the chewing forces into the jaw, implants help to preserve the bone.
Benefits of dental implants over other treatment options
- Can eliminate the pain of ill-fitting partials and dentures.
- Makes replacement teeth stable for eating and smile with confidence
- Helps to maintain the shape of the face
- Helps to preserve the bone in the jaw
- Removes the need to grind down healthy teeth for a bridge
- Is the closest possible replacement to natural teeth